10A Bram Court
Brampton, ON L6W 3R6
Directions: From Bramsteele Rd turn Right on to Bram Court. Drive all the way to the very back of Bram Court to the plaza that faces out on to Steeles Ave. We’re at Unit 9 in that Plaza.
What are we going to be doing to celebrate the occasion?
The more you buy the more free books you get!
- Spend $20 or more and get 1 FREE COMIC!
- Spend $40 or more and get 2 FREE COMICS!
- Spend $60 or more and get 3 FREE COMICS!
- Spend $80 or more and get 4 FREE COMICS!
- Spend $100 or more and get 5 FREE COMICS!
Lots of FREE books to choose from, including long sold out 1st print #1 issues!
Everything at our Sidekick store is on sale!
- We’ll have hundreds of discount hardcover and paperback graphic novels. Including lots of rare out of print volumes, available for as much as 80% off of the regular price
- Thousands of back issue comics available for 50% off of our regular price! Or take 100 comics for $100! Lots of great recent back issues available!
- We’ll also have a selection of other items available at great discount prices. These items could include Action Figures, Posters, Statues, T-Shirts, Art Prints, Heroclix, and MORE! We’re still pulling stuff out of boxes!
Our featured deal!
We are going to have a limited number of graphic novel mystery boxes available for purchase. Each one of these boxes is guaranteed to include more than $100 worth of graphic novels for only $19.99 each!
Q. How big is your NEW Sidekick store?
A. Honestly its smaller than the previous one, but the building is much better managed and suits our day-to-day business needs (as a warehouse and office) 100 times better.
Q. Why did you leave the OLD Sidekick store?
A. A few reasons. The building wasn’t well managed – the zoning allowed for Autobody shop uses, and those shops took advantage of the property and used the parking lot as a junkyard for scrap cars in the front and rear of the building. We experienced floods, roof leaks, and falling debris from the roof on more than one occasion. During the week parking was never available for us, despite being told we had 2 spots in the front, and 3 in the back. There was no air conditioning. And to top it off our lease was up for renewal, and despite all the issues above the new landlord wanted to raise rent by hundreds of dollars a month. No thanks!
Q. What business is running out of the old Sidekick store now?
A. An auto body repair shop, of course!
Q. How often will the Sidekick Store be opened?
A. We’re not sure yet. On an as needed basis I suppose, and when we open it you will hear about it here from us.
Q. Will you guys be doing events and things like board game nights out of the new location?
A. Most likely not. There isn’t as much space for those activities at our new place. But we still have a very strong event schedule lined up for our mall store in 2015!
Q. When not using it as a store, what do you use the space for?
A. We use it as warehousing for our main store. We receive and distribute all of our product out of the warehouse. All of our online activity (shipping for our webstore, shipping of all the ComicBoxer mystery boxes) is handled through that location. All the higher-level behind the scenes stuff that goes into running a business, happens at our Sidekick location. You might even consider it “Stadium Comics HQ” or head office!