Join us at Stadium Comics on Wednesday October 10th from 10am-9pm for our Uncanny Avengers #1 Launch Party, which kicks off the Marvel NOW initiative in the Marvel Universe!
We are going to be celebrating the day with lots of giveaways, exciting discounts, the beginning of our MARVEL NOW LOYALTY PROGRAM, and an artists alley for those who would like their blank cover of Uncanny Avengers #1 sketched on!
UNCANNY AVENGERS #1
Uncanny Avengers #1 will have the following covers available for purchase:
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 REGULAR COVER
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 AVENGERS VARIANT
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 UNCANNY VARIANT
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 BLANK VARIANT
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 DEADPOOL CALL ME MAYBE VARIANT
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 PICHELLI VARIANT
- UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 YOUNG BABY VARIANT
These will be available separately, or you can pick up all 7 for only $24.99!
For availability of other variants, please contact us at email@example.com
MARVEL NOW LOYALTY PROGRAM
This is an exciting new initiative for customers of Stadium Comics. For the duration of the Marvel NOW launch (which extends into 2013), we will run a promotion where you buy any 5 Regular Cover Marvel NOW comics, and you will get 1 FREE! This is for all Marvel NOW titles!
We’ll be giving away the following items throughout the day, while supplies last!
- Uncanny Avengers Buttons
- Uncanny Avengers Scottie Young Baby Lithographs
- Uncanny Avengers mini posters
- All Avengers vs. X-Men Regular covers and Crossover Issues only $1!
- All Avengers vs. X-Men Variant covers and Variant Crossover Issues 50% off!
- Almost all in-stock Marvel Posters Buy 1 get 1 FREE!
Joining us to sketch on and sign books for this event will be some members of the illustrious SPENT PENCILS STUDIO such as:
- Vince Sunico
- Daniel Wong
- Aaron “Maddsketch” Ong
- Alvaro Cruz
- Gen Ishihara
- Kevin Briones
- Arnold Trinidad
Also joining us will be fan favourite Marvin Law!
Just what is Marvel Now?
It’s a new beginning for the Marvel Universe featuring the most popular characters, the most acclaimed creators, and the most ambitious stories!
What’s Uncanny Avengers #1 all about?
The Avengers and X-Men must join forces to overcome the greatest challenge either team has ever faced, one so devastating that neither can afford to do it alone! Can Captain America’s newly assembled team—including Thor, Scarlet Witch, Havok & Rogue– find a way to peacefully co-exist while also dealing with the game-changing repercussions of Avengers VS X-Men?